Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dolled up in Dolly Wink Lashes






Last week, I had the honor of being one of the guests at a super intimate wedding in beautiful Napa Valley.  It makes think twice about throwing my money away on a huge wedding...this was small, special, and a true celebration of love.  That's exactly what I want for my own wedding...one day :)  For now, I'll keep my wallet focused on my new lash obsession: Dolly Wink lashes by Koji.  I recently bought two pairs from the Tokyo Japanese Outlet on Amazon, and couldn't be happier with my purchase.  With their expert eye-opening design by Tsubasa Masuwaka and light, fluttery structure, applying these lashes makes you an instant flirt - don't say I didn't warn you!  I'm wearing the "Sweet Girly" lashes (in the turquoise packaging) in the pictures above - will do another post with the "Dolly Sweet" lashes soon! 

Love, 
Your Fave Flirty Gloss/Lash Addict...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Inass said...

Hii there, thanks for your lovely comment and I'm glad I inspired you :) Did you cut of your jeans into shorts?!

By the way you are so pretty, beautiful natural make up!

Love,
http://becreativebefashion.blogspot.nl/
P.S. CHECK MY NEW POST

 
At August 16, 2012 at 11:29 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

I DID cut up a pair of jeans!!! Will post a picture on this blog and will give you a shoutout for sure :) Thanks for your sweet compliments :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home