Friday, July 13, 2012

Nudy Nails

I'm a fan of really light, understated nails, especially during the Summertime.  I'm also very fickle with nail polish purchases and have been known to disregard a bottle after just one use.  At $7-10 a bottle for OPI or Essie, this bad habit of mine won't be economically feasible for very long.


Forever 21 Love & Beauty Polish to the rescue!  The other day, I came across a pretty color that's right up my alley.  It's simply named 'Beige.'  Love that - it's $2.80 and straight to the point.  Here's Miss Beige in action:



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Inass said...

Great simple colour!
I just found your blog and I am following you now. Please check out my blog and let me know if you would like to follow me back!
Love,

http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home