Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Fever

As soon as June hits, I'm overcome with an incurable case of Summer Fever.  And since it's MID JULY, I'm positively burning up with an insatiable need to be in a beach cabana, intermittently soaking up the sun and dipping into the ocean.  When I finally get the chance to do all of the above, I'll be toting along the following Summer essentials:

Burt's Bees Radiance products are my sweet-smelling, ultra-moisturizing surprise finds of this Summer.  I'm currently hooked on their body wash (I'm obsessed how the smell lingers in the air after I've taken a shower), and their body lotion (it gives the body a nice subtle sheen and has the same amazing creamy-rosy fragrance of the body wash).  I discovered the Hampton Sun SPF 15 Gel last year, and have been hooked on it ever since.  It's even more important during these hot Summer months.  I carry it in my purse and spray it everywhere the sun hits my body!  Since tomorrow is promising to be in the 100's, I'll have it on hand from 6AM on!

Love,
Your favorite (but sweaty!) gloss addict -

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home