Sunday, July 15, 2012

Victoria's Secret Sale!

The other day, I wandered into Victoria's Secret on a whim and was greeted by a major sale on their entire line of Beauty Rush products - everything's 50% off!  I looooooove me a sale and needless to say, I made out like a bandit on gloss.  All this for $19 :)


I wanted to experiment with the Dazzleshine Lip Gloss in Dazzling Citrus first because, well, look at her:

This gloss has TONS of glitter so it's not subtle -- best suited for nightlife.  It has a nice grapefruit flavor/scent and in terms of stickiness, it's pretty comparable to your average gloss.  I like it, but I won't say I love it.  I did love the price though.  At only $3.50, this was completely worth taking a risk.  In these shots, I applied about two thin coats of the gloss to my lips:

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At July 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Alexandra said...

VS DOES have amazing lip glosses! Love that shade on you.

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

 
At July 18, 2012 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Guauu i think in Spain we haven't Victoria's products!! Z amazing post? Kisses from Madrid

 
At July 19, 2012 at 2:31 AM , Blogger noraaradi said...

Nice items & you're so pretty!

http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

 
At July 19, 2012 at 5:11 AM , Blogger BisandMol said...

your blog is literally fantastic! keep it up:)
your new follower, hope you can follow me back thanks!

 
At July 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Inass said...

Oeehh how lovely!
Thanks for your comment on my blog girl.

Love,
http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.nl
P.S. CHECK MY NEW POST!

 
At July 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM , Blogger Kendra Alexandra said...

Such a pretty colour!
Love your blog by the way, about to go back through your old posts :)
I'll love to follow you on GFC if you follow me?

Kendra
xx

StolenInspiration.com

 
At July 21, 2012 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Life and Styling said...

Looks lovely on you!

-Good Wear Day-

Lois x

 
At July 21, 2012 at 5:31 AM , Blogger TomorrowlandLady said...

Youb are so sweet, and this make up look great :)
btw pretty blog, can we follow each :)

 
At July 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Tesa said...

nice blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home