Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Latest From Sephora



Two of my most recent (and most coveted!) Sephora purchases are pictured here.  I'm so excited to dive into their latest Give Me Some Lip collection.  Sephora, Bite, Laura Mercier, Hourglass, Tarte AND Fresh all in one package?!  Give me some lip NOW!  I've been dying to experiment with some of these brands, and love the ones that I've already tried.  Given my addict status, I'm super proud of myself for holding out on opening all of these, but I have one too many Buxom glosses to finish up :)

The other product I'm featuring in this post (in the first picture, with my doggy brother, Hercules :) is Korres' Volcanic Minerals Mascara.  This stuff ROCKS (pun intended).  It makes my lashes super dark and super thick.  I haven't experienced the curl ability that other reviewers have been raving about, but its' other abilities more than make up for it.  In the picture above, I'm wearing 2-3 coats on my top and lower lashes, and not much else.  When a mascara defines your lashes this well, you don't need much more to draw attention to your eyes.  

I love this picture of Hercules and I, by the way.  If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (@gloss_e), you know that I'm a certified crazy dog lady.  Dogs just love you so much and so unconditionally, I think we can all take a queue from them.  On that note, I'm gonna go take mine for a quick walk, otherwise, we'd be like this all day:




Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Alexandra said...

Lovely pics with your sweet pup and I always love reading new product reviews!

Alex xo

tovogueorbust.com

 
At September 14, 2012 at 4:42 AM , Blogger Inass said...

Hi there, thanks for your kind commment on my blog!
Check my new post if you want!

Love,
http://becreativebefashion.blogspot.nl/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home