Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Khaleesi Costume!

I loooooooooooooooooooove Game of Thrones.  And of all the characters, Daenerys Targaryen (aka Khaleesi) is my absolute favorite.  She's just exquisite with her dragons and her long flowy platinum blond hair and she looks great even when her outfit starts to fall apart from enduring an endless Jesus Walk through the desert.   I am obsessed, so it was only fitting that I paid homage to her this Halloween.  My makeup was all nudes and browns to stay true to Khaleesi's costume color palette. 

Here she is in all her glory:
And here I am in all my fandom.  I'll just say what you're thinking: I needed more muscle and less stomach to even come close to her fabulousness, but it was damn fun to try.
Despite multiple attempts to bribe my fiance into dressing up as Khal Drogo (Khaleesi's husband), he chose to be Lil Wayne instead, so we made quite the random couple.
Since Khaleesi is the Mother of Dragons, I dressed my dog up accordingly.


I love Halloween because my friends and I always make an effort to get together and no one is allowed to not dress up.  This year, we did the San Francisco pub crawl on Polk Street and -- even though I despise the overuse of this word nowadays -- it was EPIC. 
 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'LL!!!




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Jessica Erin said...

This is fantastic!! Where did you get this costume? Did you make it or buy it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home